Relieve your aches and pains with these Ice Packs
You never know when you’ll need one, so it’s nice to have one on hand!
– Get two ice packs in this set, one medium and one large.
– 2 size for different requirements. The 9″ ice pack is perfect for children, or ankle or knee joint such medium pars, while the larger ones are great for teenagers and adults apply to waist and shoulder such large parts.
– Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
– Easy screw-top lid
– Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
How to use:
About cold therapy
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
About hot therapy
1. Open the lid and inject warm water of 50 to 55 °C to 2/3. (Water temperature should not exceed 58 °C. Be careful not to burn when filling)
2. Cover, warm parts are separated by a towel or underwear.
3. It is convenient to use water heater with temperature regulation function to fill water.
4.Do not use it for a long time in the same part, it is easy to cause low temperature burns.
-2 x Ice Bag[11″, 9″]
Package includes 2 ice bags (11″ + 9″) for different requirements. The small bag is perfect for teenagers while the large one is great for adults. Convenient and easy to use, reusable and economical.
Fast Relief – Ideal for application of hot and cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Staying cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
Very Simple To Use – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain
100% high quality Dacron Textile which is safe and waterproof, and makes the water stay cold or hot much longer. Superior Leak-resistant Cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Easy screw top cap and the secure lock system keeps the moisture well sealed. No drips and No Leaks.
A Must-have Product – Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.